Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,


I have been a pretty good girl this year and I would like to request first off, that we forgo the pony and just give me a couple of nice donkeys.
I would also LOVE to melt away some pounds with my very own elliptical machine--it's my favorite work out machine and I can't find time to join a gym, so having one of these at home would be so AWESOME!

You know we have all wood floors in our house and they get cold in the winter. I would love some of these really fuzzy and soft chenille slipper socks to keep my tootsies warm!
I want this movie Ratatouille because it looks really cute and I never got around to seeing it in the theater.
I would also love my very own photo printer, so I can print all those photos I love to take instead of just storing them in my computer forever.
The new Harry Potter movie the Order of the Phoenix is coming out in December and I have all the others, so you know how important it is that I have a complete collection with me being OCD and all.
I REALLY need a better computer chair. I have to finish college next year and I'll be on the computer a lot and my old chair KILLS my neck and back. I want one of these cushy ergonomically designed chairs almost more than anything else on my list!
No girl's list is complete without diamonds (any variety will do)!
If you don't have a lot of room in the sleigh, cash is fine. I also take PayPal or local checks (I don't think my bank will accept one from the North Pole...) or even cashiers checks or money orders will be fine.
I also want this new book by one of my favorite authors, Wally Lamb. It's called I'll Fly Away and I have already read the first book of his that is related to this one, so again it's the "complete set" syndrome kicking in again. Sorry, OCD happens.

A lap top would be a dream come true because then I could skip the cushy chair request and do my homework wherever it is comfortable.
The Nikon D80 camera is more of a wish than a request. I know it's really expensive, but it takes such BEAUTIFUL photos and you know pictures are my passion. The problem is I can't decide if I want this camera or ....
the Canon Rebel Xti because they have such similar ratings. They are both out of my price range, which is why I am asking you to bring me one or the other. I'll be thrilled with either.

Oh yes, and just in case you think I'm being awfully commercial this year and I usually only ask for books or pajamas, I'd be happy with those too!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
The Queen



P.S. I would also like the Lord of the Rings movies and books and The Pirates of The Caribbean movies. I didn't have time to track down the pictures, so I just added this post script! Oh yeah, and the movie Norbit! Okay those are cheaper than the other outrageous things I listed...so here's hoping!






No comments: