Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sea Lion Swim

This is Mimi. She is a California Sea Lion. She is also incredibly adorable. I am thinking of putting in a lagoon of my own, just so I can have my own Mimi!
Mimi was very affectionate and went to giving us kisses straight away!
She was a really good kisser--if you don't mind fish breath.
She even went to the trouble to jump through hoops for us. How accommodating!
Then she swam around with us and gave us an exclusive tour of her private lagoon.
She must really be a Georgia Sea Lion, because she had such Southern Hospitality! She could teach a few people I know some manners! We won't mention any names you all know who I am talking about...
Then Mimi was feeling tired from all the kissing and swimming and what not, so she asked us to cuddle with her for a little while so she could rest a bit.

Are you watching this Scott?! Even Sea Lions are better at cuddling than you are! (Ya damn cactus!)

After her rest and cuddle time, Mimi was the life of the party again. She knows a lot of jokes! Have you heard the one where a sea lion walks into a bar....

No comments: