Saturday, May 31, 2008

Reception Pictures

I found out my new classes start June 2nd, so I had better get all caught up on the things I've missed blogging! Here are the reception photos from the barn dance we had. It was very HOT--so pardon my flushed appearance in every shot! These are also kind of poor quality photos becuase it was so dark in there. Overall it was a blast! These pictures are not in order because I am in a hurry to get Katie to the salon to have her hair cut.
Me and my mom dancing to "In My Daughter's Eyes" by Martina McBride.
Scott and Chelsea dancing.
Scott and Casi dancing.

My granny came out to dance to "Brick House" Go Granny!

My Cousin Deanne and Aunt Mary-Anne were laughing because I was trying to get away from this woman who kept trying to hunch me. I announced, "I LIKE MEN!" and scooted away and it really cracked up my cousin and my aunt. The woman was one of Scott's friend's girlfriend.

I danced to "There You'll Be" by Faith Hill with my Daddy.

Jenn and Bill got the award for the people who traveled the farthest to attend!

My sister with her fiance Mike.

Jarhett with my granddaughter Haylee.

Me and some of my family

Everyone was dancing--even my Mom and Dad!

More dancing! Hey--Mike, watch those hands...she's my little sister!

Scott and I danced to "My Best Friend" by Tim McGraw for our wedding song.

Scott danced with Katie and our grandson Coleman.

2 comments:

Dewdrop said...

How cute we are. I love that pic. Great stuff. I had a blast at your reception!!!

Queen Annie said...

I did too. So glad you came!