Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hurry Honey Moon!

Hot tub on porch
Okay, all this pressure is making me really want to hurry up and go on our honey moon! I am posting pictures of the cabin we will be staying in. I can't wait, but I am afraid I will never want to go back home. It is so awesome! Scott has been so great lately, I think my "little bitch episode" was just what he needed to get back on track. He even cooked for me this week and wrote I love you on the mirror before he left for work yesterday...awww. That's what I'm talking about! Anyhow, these pictures are really out of order, so bear with the scattered descriptions because I don't feel like reordering them!


The Great Room
View from the porch



Master bathroom shower


Kitchen and Dining room



Upstairs loft area



Kitchen



Great room shot from loft


Great room shot with fireplace


Master bedroom




2nd bathroom



Tub in Master Bathroom



2nd Bedroom



Porch


Cabin

3 comments:

Dewdrop said...

I am jealous! That looks wonderful! So glad Scott stepped it up for you!!!

Queen Annie said...

Don't be jealous! I have a feeling you will be engaging in a similar activity soon....just a sneaking suspicion!

Dewdrop said...

No way... it'll be a while.