Wednesday, March 19, 2008

100th Post

In honor of my 100th blog I am posting pictures of some of my favorite pictures and memories. Sorry for the volume, I had to go through over 5000 pictures...so it got hard to choose. I tried not to post any recently posted (even though those are my favorites too!). Next post will be Easter chicks and Katie...I didn't want to post them here because there are too many as it is! Enjoy!
Jarhett, Scott, & Katie four wheeling

Katie & Jarhett at Mom and Dad's Deer Pond

Scott playing cowboy


Jarhett & my Mom's neighbor's donkeys and long horns


Scott, Peyton, Katie, and Jarhett at Reed Bingham State Park


Jarhett, Katie, and Peyton at the lake


Scott hitches a tractor ride with Dad

Jarhett four wheeling in Georgia

Scott and Dad at Emi's housewarming party

Emi & I at her housewarming party

Mom and Katie eating WHITE snow in North Carolina

Mom sledding on a trash can lid in North Carolina

Maverik (nephew), Montana (niece), and Katie in the fountain at the zoo

Coleman and Katie playing in the dirt at the park

Coleman (grandson) AKA Super Man

Katie and Scott on the Sam Shortline Train to Americus, GA

Emi and I on the Sam Shortline Train to Americus, Georgia

Haylee (granddaughter) at the zoo

Jenn and I, New Years 2007

Giant Daisy


Giant Daisies reach for the sky

Katie with Mr. Tiny Toad

Me taking Suzi for a four-wheeler ride

A random Donkey on the side of the road in Adel, GA

Jenn & I in the garden at the Crescent

Mom, Me, & Katie in the garden at Crescent in Valdosta, GA

Emi building our Survivor fort at Fort Desoto

Smoked clams at Fort Desoto

The toes of Emi, Katie, and Me at Fort Desoto Beach

Scott, Katie, Peyton, and Me at Casi's wedding


Katie, Scott, & Me with a zoo employee and an African Penguin that we got to pet!

Haylee (our granddaughter) entertaining us

Deer at a wildlife sanctuary

1 comment:

Dewdrop said...

How did I miss this post???!!! It's right in the middle of everything. Anyways, I love all the pics. One thing that struck me is that you look happier in these shots than you ever used to be! I am so glad you're happy!