Friday, July 25, 2008

Last of Vacation Photos

The mangroves around our hotel had ground crabs that came out at dusk. There is one in the center of this photo immediately to the right of the center trunk. The people in the balconies got treated to my backside pointed right at them when I bent into the bushes to take this picture. I'm sure they were thinking I was some wild woman of Borneo out there with my head in the bushes and my ass in the air...it's a good thing I really don't give a crap what they think.

These are my toes when I kicked my feet up to relax and wait for a sunset.
The sunset the first night was rather tame, but still pretty.
This is Katie and I at Theater of the Sea's private beach, if you look close you can see the parrot fish swimming in front of us. They were so beautiful with red, purple, and turquoise colors. They also have mouths that look like parrot bills...I guess that is why they named them that!
This birdy is all ruffled up in the breeze. Looks like he is ready for the fashion run way.
These colorful fellows were stationed throughout the park on various paths and branches.


This guy is located somewhere on the premises and glows in the dark. We didn't see him in person, Theater of the Sea gave us this picture.

Katie got to hold a parrot after the parrot show.

The second night gave us a much more showy sunset. God knows my favorite color is purple!

These signs were posted by the bridge that goes out to the keys...I never thought I'd see a sign like this in America. It turned out to be false advertisement because I never saw a croc except the ones on my feet.

No comments: