Sunday, October 21, 2007

Rattlesnake Festival

Yesterday I went and got a new hairdo--which I absolutely love! It is virtually maintenance free and exactly my style! Hooray for Scott's sister! She is the one who did my hair and Scott's and Katie's yesterday morning. It was like a family hair reunion. After the hair experience we all went to the Rattlesnake festival. It was pretty boring this year compared to last year. Although I can't complain about the boiled peanuts or the funnel cake (which are the prime reasons for visiting any type of festival or fair). Katie went into the FFA petting zoo, climbed a rock wall, rode a pony, and jumped in a bouncy tent. She also watched a reptile show that I was too cheap to pay $5 to get into myself, so I just paid for her $2 ticket and waited outside the tent for her! Today I am headed to Lowry Park Zoo again to scope out the baby white tigers! It is supposed to rain today, so I will just have to enjoy them in the rain...good thing I'm not wearing a white t-shirt!

No comments: